Journal - 91th Day - CKC Last Day

Tuesday, Aug 23th, 2011
火曜日、2011年08月23日

"The Last Day, in CKC - Chubu Kenshu Center"

Yes, this the last day, in this Training Center. 3 months, I've been learning Japanese Language here, yesterday I got the Final Test, and today the Final Presentation.

Is it over ? Not yet, tomorrow, I'll start training in the Factory, and I think this is the hardest point. There's a lot of things that got to be learned, and of course the real test of Japanese Language. But, it will be interesting. Not every got a chance like me, can go to Japan, and I won't waste it.






One is over, and the new one is starting. This is life, over and start, over and start, over and start. There's no final point I think, it will be flowing, and always flowing.
But still, it only once.
Don't waste it, you don't meant to be a tail, you're gone be a head.

See you on the next Report. Mount Fuji Climbing. August 25-26, 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#camper 3 - road to mist

JOURNAL – 1 YEAR JAPAN TRAINING