Journal - 75th Day

Sunday, Aug 7th, 2011
日曜日、2011年08月07日

"First Seen Machine - location : Japan"

Today I was ironing my clothes, when I realize there's some machine that I think I saw it for the first time, in Japan. And what kind of machine :

1. Clothes Drying Machine
You can see in the picture (left), the upper machine. The machine located int the bottom is the ordinary Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine, and the upper one is the Clothes Drying Machine. Yes, I think, here in CKC is the first time i see that kind of machine, maybe in Indonesia there's a kind of this machine, but I've never see it.

As it names, it used to drying our clothes after wash it. It need a gas (LPG or LNG) to work. The clothes inside the machine is rotated, an heated, I think that's how this machine works. And after 30 min (a little bit long) the process is finished, and our clothes is amazingly dry, just like we've put it outside all day long in a bright sunny day, totally dry.

Wow, if there's one in Indonesia, I think i will buy it. It's efficient, even in wet season, we can wash our clothes, and it will be perfectly dry.

2. Ice Maker Machine
As it name, it make Ice cube. we just have to push the button and the Ice cube will out from that machine, it's efficient, right ? The ice is perfectly shaped, and have hole in the middle of it. Till now I don't still can't figured how it works.

But, again, it will be great if there's one in Indonesia.

This is the picture of the ice.

Correct me if you know that there's one kind of this machine in Indonesia.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#camper 3 - road to mist

Journal - 91th Day - CKC Last Day

JOURNAL – 1 YEAR JAPAN TRAINING