Journal - 68th Day

Sunday, July 31th, 2011

Today, I went to Toyota City Oiden Matsuri. Actually this Matsuri (Festival) held since yesterday, but I only went today. Oiden Matsuri as far as I know is a Dance Festival (CMIIW). The dance festival has been held yesterday, and today is the Fireworks. As usual, if there's any festival, the will be crowd of people, and there is it. Since I get into the train in the Josui Station, it's already full of people, and even when I get back to the Center it's full of people, even in the road. Yeah, thats festival.

About 2 weeks ago, I also went to Sea Day Festival in Nagoya port, there's also fireworks held. The Toyota City fireworks is take a longer time than Nagoya fireworks, it was about 2 Hr. But, the final fireworks of Nagoya is greater than Toyota City, in my opinion.

Anyway, it was fun, even I have to watch it by standing for 3 Hr...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#camper 3 - road to mist

Journal - 91th Day - CKC Last Day

JOURNAL – 1 YEAR JAPAN TRAINING